The following are some of the frequently asked questions about renting equipment.
1. What do I have to do to reserve an order?
To reserve an order, a 35% non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit goes toward the balance of the order.
2. What if I am placing an order for a business but cannot have a check ready in time?
You must sign off on a confirmation where your signature will act as your 25% deposit. A credit card number must be kept on file in case of cancellation. This credit card will be charged 25% of the total bill if a cancellation occurs unless other arrangements have been made with the office personnel.
3. When is the balance of my order due?
The balance of a delivered order is due one week before we will release the equipment for delivery. The balance of an order for customer pickup is due when you come to pickup the equipment.
4. Do I need to be there when my equipment is being delivered?
Yes. Someone must be there at the time of delivery to sign off on the order. A signature is obtained to ensure the customer has received their equipment, and it is to their satisfaction. No equipment will be left at the location without an obtained signature.
5. Do you charge for delivery and pick up?
Delivery and pickup charges vary depending upon location. Please contact our office for these prices.
6. Do you set up the equipment?
Setup and take down are available at an extra charge. Setup charges vary depending on the size of the order. These arrangements must be made prior to the delivery of the equipment to avoid additional charges. Some rental items which require staff setup already include setup and take down charges in the price. These items include tents and tent accessories, dance floors, stages and inflatables.
7. When do I return the items I have received over the weekend?
Event Rentals by Rothchild offers a weekend rate to our customers. Friday through Monday is considered a one day rental.
8. What time can I pick up my equipment?
All equipment is ready to be picked up after 10:00 am on the scheduled day of pickup.
9. Will I pay more if my equipment is not returned on the scheduled day?
All equipment returned late will be charged another day rental for the number of days the equipment was returned late.
10. What happens if I break my equipment?
You will be responsible for replacement costs as determined by Event Rentals by Rothchild.
11. What if I need someone to come out and look at the site where my event is being held?
Event Rentals by Rothchild offers free site visits in the immediate and surrounding area.